Welcome to Barlow Junior Baseball!
Barlow Junior Baseball Board Meeting Notes: Sunday, August 21, 2016, 6:00 pm, Nuts on Sports
Call to Order
Board Member Reports
Treasurer – Financial Report.
District Representative – Report from County and State JBO Meetings.
Resolution of Outstanding Business
Board Elections: set Date and send out notices via email, website, and social media.
Gresham-Barlow Youth Baseball Proposal.
Gresham JBO – potential merger.
i9 Sports/Gresham-Barlow School District partnership.
Questions and Answers
Next Meeting Date: TBA
BJB Core Value Statement
These sets of values govern our beliefs, actions and the decisions we make. We believe in these values and we always have the player’s best interest in mind and respect all participants of the leagues point of view and ideas.
- Leadership - We lead with passion and collaboration. We believe and trust in the “golden rule” and have a positive influence on all participants.
- Honesty - We have open communication and do what we say. We have a high degree of Integrity.
- Respect - We listen to and respect all participants’ thoughts and ideas. We treat people right.
- Safety - We provide fun and safe Baseball for all participants and expect the same from everyone.
- Teamwork - We encourage and expect teamwork and the growth of it in every level of our league. This defines who we are.
- Participation - We actively participate and contribute to the overall success of our league.
- Fairness - We base every decision fairly and in the best interest of the players. We value diversity and treat all thoughts and opinions equally.